Learn how to grow healthy, living organic food for free through our introductory Permaculture course and further your journey of knowledge into food self-reliance. Empower yourself and become part of the solution towards a more sustainable lifestyle. Design and manage your own sustainable food production system – from backyard vegetable gardens, to hobby farms and larger-scale ventures.
- Principles of Permaculture
- Understanding soil fertility and plant nutrition
- The benefits of organics and soil microbiology
- Permaculture design to achieve sustainability
- How to make, manage and apply high value compost
- Specialist ‘Compost Tea’ as a liquid plant and soil pro-biotic
Details & cost:
Where: Hidden Garden Farm Christmas Island
When: Course times subject to student numbers and seasonality. Contact Mark Bennett for further information +61 (0) 403 004 888
- Two days of theory and hands-on practical sessions
- Transfers to and from your Christmas Island accommodation to Hidden Garden Farm site
- Morning, lunch and afternoon tea
- Course notes
$500 + GST
- Backpacker $50 per person, per night
- 2.5 star $100 per room, per night for two people, single supplement
- 3.5 star $200 per room, per night
Register your interest or book today. Places are limited.
Register your interest or book today
Fill out the form below if you would like to enroll or pay a deposit to hold your space for 14 days.
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Food for Free Course (2 days)” title=”false” description=”false”]